|Chris Higgins gets the full Booth embrace, jealousy ensues.|
Some actual facts about David
- 6'0" 212 lbs
- Born November 24th, 1984 in Detroit, Michigan
- Age 27
- Number: 7
- Drafted 53rd overall by the Florida Panthers in the 2004 NHL draft
- Has played in the NHL for the Florida Panthers and Vancouver Canucks
- Nicknames: Boothy or is it Boothie?, Prince Charming (lol), Grizzly (haha)
When I was thinking about doing this Flavor of the Week feature I honestly never thought I would do one about somebody from the Canucks. Why? Well honestly I try not to be biased, but I don't really like them. But this feature isn't about what jersey a guy wears, honestly I'd be OK if he wasn't wearing a jersey, or pants, as long as he's not Brian Campbell. David's barely a Canuck anyway, for me he'll always be a Panther!
|The lighting of this photo is amazing, probably just the gleam from his amazing smile. *swoon*|
|One of my favorite player pics of all time, just so epic.|
|The ladies love them some Boothy!!!!|
|Seriously what player looks that good in their profile pic????|
|David Booth in a suit, yea I need a minute.|
|That smile, that hair???? Why do you play for Vancouver??? WHY??????|
|Yay more suit pics!!!|
|David Booth runs his hand through his hair....and I'm dead.|
|I swear his hair has gotten MORE blonde in Vancouver.|
The spin-o-rama!!!!! Sick Mitts Boothy!!!!
I love when Booth crashes the net, just so sexy!More gratuitous pics, including one with a puppy!!!!!
|O my sweet jebus yes! I've never been more turned on by someone in a Canucks jersey ever!|
|OMG LOOK AT THAT PUPPY HDADMFASFNBDSDKBCA|
|Kill that man David!!!!|
|Suck it! David Booth owns you!|
|Umm...why are you looking around his ass? You have the best view in the house!|
|Boothy loves having the puck on his stick. I love Boothy's stick.|
I love David Booth, this is a given, but I'm also a Kings fan. Why are these things conflicting? Well they weren't until this summer when the Kings acquired Mike Richards. Don't get me wrong I love Richards now, but before draft day last year I didn't. Why? Well if you've never seen the hit here it is. Pre-warning: I can't watch this video, I've seen this hit a lot, and I honestly just can't watch it anymore.
Look I know it's hockey, it's fast, shit gets crazy out there, but Richards went for the head. Booth left on a stretcher, and had a lengthy concussion, some people thought his career was in jeopardy. This hit happens this year, Richards sits for a loooong time. I hated Richards after this, I know he said he didn't mean to do it, but I still hated him. I now love Richards, honestly my favorite King, weird how things work out right? Richards isn't a bad guy, he even maned up and fought Booth after he came back after the concussion.
David Booth Fun Facts (via his Wikipedia page)
- Booth was born in Detroit, Michigan, and grew up in the nearby Washington Township of Macomb County. His father's name is Mike.Booth has two brothers and one sister, Rachael. During Booth's career with the Panthers, he lived with his younger brother in Florida.Raised in a Christian household, Booth has continued to publicly profess his faith. Growing up, he was a fan of the Detroit Red Wings and attended home games as his family owned season tickets. He has listed favorite players as a child as Red Wings forwards Steve Yzerman and Brendan Shanahan,as well as Keith Tkachuk, who played for the Phoenix Coyotes franchise, St. Louis Blues and Atlanta Thrashers.
- During Booth's minor hockey career, he was linemates with fellow Michigan-native Ryan Kesler for two years, beginning at age 12. The two went on to become teammates with the U.S. National Development Team Program, the U.S. national junior team and the Vancouver Canucks. In addition to hockey, he also played baseball and golf growing up.
- Booth earned his secondary education at Lutheran High School North in Macomb and Huron High School in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He moved to and graduated from the latter to facilitate his participation with the United States National Development Program, which was based out of Ann Arbor.During his tenure with the Development Program, he made the choice to play NCAA hockey, opting against the major junior Ontario Hockey League in order to attend college. The decision was encouraged by his father who valued Booth's education. Enrolled at Michigan State University while playing for the school's hockey team, he studied dentistry before switching to general management.
"I'm not too sure Booth likes girls!" --Probably turned her down
"Ive seen some things... keep waiting for someone else to post picture proof though, not sure I feel right about it (and you all should know by now how these guys roll, come on...)" and in response"that he may like boys" -- David must really not like desperate girls who throw themselves at him, clearly he's gay
"i am a family friend.. david and the booths are great people. a wonderful sexy family"-- while i doubt her/his? validity I don't question the opinion
"I would definitely date him" -- get in line sister!
"He's not really that nice... he's ok, though not too smart. He's the low-brow type. I think if you aren't part of the midwestern hunting community (as many of us urban types aren't), you'd find the things he likes and thinks are funny kind of brutal. It colors your view of him when you find out too much about what he does to animals (goes a bit beyond just hunting a deer for sport or some such). Just my opinion. " --Like I've stated before, don't care if he's smart, and I love dead animal flesh, most animals suck anyway kinda glad he shoots them. Visual of David Booth with a gun killing animals for dinner, yea I'm ok with this.
"MMMMM David Booth is soooo cute And such a great player! Its sad he had such an unfortunate season! But yeah I'd date him anyday. Everyone feels so bad for him. He such a nice guy and he's so religious he didn't deserve it. You guys can say all you want. He's a faithful christian and he's incredibly sweet and soo cute. End of story. " --Ah he's religious, makes sense why he doesn't fuck every skank on the planet. And yes he is sooooooo cute MMMMMMM.
That awkward Red Flag moment
Here's where I need to apologize for picking two kinda boring/perfect guys two weeks in a row. I promise I'll pick someone who has some dirt next week. But he's super religious, which I'm not really that into, but it does mean he's probably a good guy (which I am very much into). Plus he's awesome on Twitter! Seriously he's pretty funny
Just watched modern family. I thought it was a comedy show? Didn't laugh once. bring back Michael Scott Seinfeld Beavis&Butthead (agreed)
Just got bit by a dog trying to get onto an elevator. The worst part? The owner closed the door and didn't say anything!
Ate a hot dog today on purpose
Congrats to the Allstars- Eddy and the twins(who I still can't tell apart)
As a kid always thought boxing day was boxing as in fighting day.
Well not gonna lie I've done the shake weight workout before.
Ok guys that's it! (sorry kinda long this week lol). So what did you think? Any suggestions on who should be featured in the future? Leave them in the comments, or send them via e-mail or Twitter!