Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stanely Cup Media Day Recap aka Glorious Beards on Glorious Men

Not much was said that you haven't heard endlessly the last couple days. So here's some media day photos from the Kings and Devils. Enjoy.

Simon Gagne LIVES!!!
More pics after the jump...






After all these years, my crush on Simon Gagne has not gone away.

I don't like the way Ray Bourque is looking at Gagne.

Gagne's beard gives me inappropriate feelings.

GOD DAMN THAT IS A GOOD LOOKING HUMAN.

Mother of God that beard eats children and some small animals.

Ginger beard = take me now please.

Oh really Jeff Carter? You and your beard can't just tease me like this. WHAT DO YOU WANT???

That is one happy human. Win it for Willie! That sounds wrong...

No one can rock a flat bill hat and hoodie like Quick.

Justin Williams is really really good looking. YUMMY

Haha he looks like one of those pre-teen skateboarders at 7-11.

OH YOU! If you weren't married I would do awful things to you.

What does Penner do to his beard to make it look like that? It's glorious.

Oh yea Drew Doughty? Tell me more about how you started growing that beard in January.


Jarret Stoll is so happy you would think he found another actress to date.

Seriously though, win it for Willie.

You are just so pretty. WHY?

I love KovyBeard. I'm not gonna lie.

I...

love...

Adam...

Henrique!

Oh hey (looks up roster) Bryce!

Marry me Adam, just take me...

WHO? Oh well he's two thumbs up happy, so good for you...Cam?

SWEET MOTHER.....YOUR BEARD SIR.

I love happy Zach. You are just too adorable for your own good.

"Nervous? I'm Martin Brodeur."

I WANT YOUR BEARD IN MY MOUTH.

2 comments:

  1. ok, your Kings are kicking some Stanley Cup BOOTY, but Devils are definitely the better-looking team (which may be all they have going for them right now!) But, I do agree about Ginger-Beard...can he just keep the beard...forever?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I hope he keeps it. There's just something about that beard, so hot.

      Delete