Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creeping on Stanley: Boys in Blue

Who invited the Angels to this? You don't play in Los Angeles, get over yourselves.
The Stanley Cup was handed out a little over 48 hours ago, and it's already made it's way around town. Today the Kings and the Stanley Cup made their way to Dodger Stadium for a little inter-sport relations. The Los Angeles Angels of Orange County of California of Anaheim were their too, but who gives a fuck about them.

Lot's of these pictures are from The Mayor, who is awesome. When I grow up I wanna be just like him.

I love Justin, but WTF are you wearing?

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Dustin Penner is my fucking hero!

Rob Scuderi's face is still fucked up. Good thing he's too drunk to feel anything.

I never get tired of seeing the boys with the cup.

Justin Williams and his perfect hair raising a perfect trophy.

Andre Ethier is such a great guy, he's helping a clearly drunk Kopi stand up. What a guy.

"So tell me Dustin, how do I achieve such epic facial hair?"

"So tequila after this Kopi?"

"Hold on guys, I have to tweet out about my mustache again."

Slava is so fascinated at Penner's mustache right now.


Oh Davis you beautiful man.

Creeper Stache is becoming an epidemic on this Kings team.

Matt Greene playing dress up.

Mike Richards doesn't do Dodgers hats.


Who knew Westgarth would be the most entertaining part of the Stanley Cup after parties?

Bernier without his beard makes me sad.

Thank God Dustin Brown shaved his beard.


Kopitar has no idea what he's supposed to do with a baseball.

More creeper stache action.

Kemp's hand is dangerous close to Kopi's junk right now.

Bailey creeping as always.

<333333

Greene is so drunk he thinks he's a baseball player.

"Hey look Shawn Green is back!"

Foxy on the mound.


Carter loves holding balls. Baseballs guys!

OMG PEDO RICHARDSON!!! CREEPY TONGUE ACTION AHHHH!

Ummm what's happening in your pants???

People need to chill out with Instagram.

Almost a perfect picture.

Yep, this is a perfect picture.


4 comments:

  1. Dude, only Pens could have his tooth out and a creeper stache and still look hot. And poor Scuderi's face, I was wondering how the hell they were gonna get his beard off around all that mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I have never liked creeper staches, but Richardson's is growing on me. And WTF is up with Matt Greene's pants? Ha ha ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who knew Westy would be so entertaining? we've known for years in NH.

    ReplyDelete