Monday, June 4, 2012

Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Recap: Four-Shadowing

Rob Scuderi is not amused by the crazy Kings fans in the front row.
The Los Angeles Kings are now one win away from becoming the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions. My God that's surreal to say. Tonight the Kings won convincingly 4-0, and look to make that the final score in the series on Wednesday night.
Unreal.

"Hey Dustin, you better win this shit buddy."
Jeff Carter checks his stick before the game. Hey Jeff, I'm sure I could help you out with that, just throwing that out there.

Really Drew? At least act like you're scared of the Devils. Also, what are doing with your pants?

Wonder Twin Powers Activate! Form of Super Boyfriends!
Please look at Drew's leg kick. LOL

Poncho goal celly! Cerveza and tequila for everyone!

Brown trying to hump Kopi, he's into zombies.

"HOLY FUCK ONE MORE WIN!"

"Come here Dustin and I'll grab your balls to celebrate."

"Guys my mom said she would take me to Disneyland, and all you guys can come to!"


Jarret Stoll is concerned about where that persons hand may go.

Filthy Cheeto Celebration!

WILLIE MITCHELL NEEDS A DAMN CUP CHEETO!

Is Mark Fayne crying? There's no crying in hockey Mark!


Quick bitch slap!
Mike Richards no doubt chirping at someone, no surprise there.
Kings fans troll hard.

STREAMERS!

Goalie Love!

I love Simon Gagne so much. Gagne + Carter = bad thoughts.

"Hey Quick, I'm winning a damn cup! So you better make sure you have your shit together on Wednesday."

Just so everyone knows Justin Williams has great hair.

And a great beard.

Onto Wednesday and the potential for history to be made. The Kings still know there's work to do however, right Anze?
That's right Anze, one more.



3 comments:

  1. Great entry! Kings are going all the way this time, I do believe! The Wicked Wrister: http://thrashers-kicking-some-ice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're talking about mine, I take them myself at each game that I go to as season ticket holder. http://thrashers-kicking-some-ice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete