Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Naked Face Off Championship!

OK guys, before you scroll down and see the top two men, there's a few things you should know. 1.) I did not vote for this, the results are not my fault, please don't yell at me. 2.) Kudos to the loyal fans of the two remaining guys, the results were super tilted. 3.) Yes, this decision will be incredibly difficult. Once again, YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!

OK enough talk lets get to the guys!

















# 3 Jeff Carter v. #4 Mike Richards 


Remember when I said don't get mad at me?? 

Here's a link to their Flavor of the Week, just in case you need a little more info on how hard of a decision this will be. Who will prevail from the most amazing romance of the century? That's up to you!


The voting will remain open until Friday at Midnight PT. Voting is unlimited, so vote as many times as you can for your guy! Also, feel free to leave comments on why your guy should be the winner, and I'll include them in my letter to ESPN Magazine!

9 comments:

  1. This poll is missing an option: The two together.

    After all they did have the pictures of the volleyball team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I support this idea! I think they would go for it too. I mean, it's not like they haven't seen each other naked before!

      Delete
    2. Souray, Cogliano and Moreau posed together a few years back. I vote both!

      Delete
    3. Oh yes please both of them together yummo

      Delete
  2. Sooooo going with the choice of both! Otherwise it is just too hard to decide and they've basically already gotten their fairy tale ending, so why wouldn't they pose together? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cries into beer*

    Fine. FINE. I'm voting for Carter, the lesser of two skeevils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to be perfectly clear, I am 100% in support of their magical romance. It's just that I have no wish to ever see them naked. Ever. EVER.

      Delete
  4. LOL on the both of them being the final two. :-)

    I wish I had problems like this everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, yes both please

    ReplyDelete