Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Naked Face Off!


By now I'm sure you've all seen the naked picture of Brad Richards for ESPN Magazine's annual Body Issue. Here's a link to the Puck Daddy article, because frankly, I don't want to have this picture on my blog forever. My first thought upon seeing this photo was WHY GOD WHY??? CANNOT UNSEE!!!!! Why Brad Richards? I would like to know who makes these decisions. Why can't they chose someone I WANT TO SEE NAKED? Nothing against Brad Richards personally, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I just don't want to think about him naked.

Now, I know that not every guy wants to show off his stuff in a national magazine. I'm sure the pool to pick from is slim, but I guarantee they can do better. That's why I'm starting a campaign!

THE RULES:
  • Send me your top 5 picks for NHL players you want to see in next years Body Issue! Leave your picks in the comments, or send them to me on Twitter
  • I will take all picks until Friday July 13th at noon PT. I will then take the top 16 picks and create a bracket.
  • All players will go head-to-head (or body-to-body if you will) in a playoff style match-up, until one guy is the champion. 
  • You can vote for your favorites, and I will send the results to ESPN Magazine for their consideration.

The more picks and votes the better! Let your voice be heard by ESPN Magazine, so next year we can all enjoy!

23 comments:

  1. jarrett stoll, jeff carter, gabe landeskog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too long to reply via twitter :). My top 5 are (in order):
    Jonathan Toews
    Gabriel Landeskog
    Eric Staal
    Jeff Carter
    PK Subban

    Honorable mentions:
    Brooks Laich
    Carey Price
    Jeff Skinner - already got one semi-jailbait in my top 5 :)
    Jordan Staal
    Paul Bissonnette aka Biznasty
    Pekka Rinne
    Taylor Pyatt
    Wayne Simmonds
    Duncan Keith (I don't find him attractive but, damn, the man's exercise regime is legendary)
    Jarrett Stoll (abs, but not the face)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike Richards
    Mike Richards
    Mike Richards
    Mike Richards
    And Mike Richards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jarret Stoll's roomie Brad Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike Richard, jarret stoll, Brad Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not Evegeni Malkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. James Neal
    GABE LANDESKOG
    Colin Wilson
    John Tavares
    Jeff Skinner
    Paul Bissonnette
    Henrik Lundqvist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I think I've got my top 5.

    Simon Gagne
    Jonathan Bernier
    Taylor Pyatt
    Henrik Lundqvist
    Patrick Sharp

    Special mention to Landeskog & Brayden Schenn. Easy to look at, if only they were a little older! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My top 5 in order:
    Sidney Crosby
    Gabriel landeskog
    Johnathan toews
    Patrick Kane
    Kris letang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeff Carter
    Mike Richards
    Jonathon Toews
    John Tavares
    Joffrey Lupul

    ReplyDelete
  11. mike richards, chris higgins, simon gagne, carey price, jeff carter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mike Richards
    Brandon Prust
    Gabriel Landeskog
    John Carlson
    Mike Green

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeff Carter
    Zach Parise
    Eric Staal
    Sidney Crosby
    Mike Richards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Top five in order:

    Kevin Bieksa
    Duncan Keith
    Jonathan Toews
    PK Subban
    Carey Price


    (Re. Mike Richards: DEAR GOD, PLEASE NOT EVER.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tyler Seguin
    Gabe Landeskog
    Evander Kane
    Jeff Skinner
    Jonathon Toews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! I want to play!

    1. Henrik (no last name required)
    2. Simon Gagne (so so good looking)
    3. Kris Letang (with the hair down - or blowing in the wind is good too)
    4. Tuomo Ruutu (with beard)
    5. Ryan Malone (I'm not telling you why)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gabe Landeskog
    Kevin Bieksa
    Joffrey Lupul
    Steven Stamkos
    Jordan Staal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Another Bieksa vote! And here I was thinking I just threw my vote away!

      More, anyone? Inspiration?

      Delete
  18. Joffrey Lupul
    Mike Richards
    Jeff Carter
    Jarret Stol
    Simon Gagne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tyler Seguin, Jonathan Toews, Jarret Stoll, Gabriel Landeskog, Kris Letang

    (in no particular order)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gabriel Landeskog
    Jeff Carter
    PK Subban
    Paul Bissonnette
    Kris Letang

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jonathan Toews
    Mike Richards
    Kris Letang
    PK Subban
    Jeff Skinner

    ReplyDelete