Monday, September 17, 2012

Lockout Day 2: Swedish Chef

If you couldn't tell by now, I will most likely be blogging frequently during the lockout. 1. Because I need something to do, and 2. I need to prevent myself from sobbing on a semi-regular basis. I've been occupying my time by watching videos of hockey player, so you know, the usual. Here's a video of Gabriel Landeskog cooking, and it's pretty awesome. Why?
  1. It's Gabriel Landeskog.
  2. He's speaking Swedish, which is different.
  3. I can't understand a fucking word of it, but I still watched the whole thing, because...Landeskog.
  4. It sounds like they say "poopie" a lot, so that made me giggle. 
  5. Gabe fails at cooking, but he's still just so sexy. (But really it's not that hard to whisk, I promise)
  6. Not sure what they're making, but I would eat ANYTHING made my Gabe, as long as I got to eat it off of him. 
  7.  
    Enjoy!!! 


5 comments:

  1. haha, laughed so hard about your "poopie" comment!
    "Poppe" is the nickname of the guy in the glasses.. And he's complaining about how they're only three guys in their team, compared to everyone else being four guys, but since they got tuck with Gabbe it's actually like they're only two.

    Basically the whole video is about them failing at cracking eggs, failing at whipping the merenge and complaining about the training ache the're gonna have in their arms tomorrow.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks for the translation. I had a feeling they were making meringue (albeit terribly). Damn I wish I spoke Swedish!

      Delete
    2. Just give me a shout out if you want anything translated, I follow your blog regularly! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, that demented little boy giggle at 3:18. These posts are the only thing keeping me sane during the lockout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks. Hopefully I can keep these posts coming at a semi-regular basis.

      Delete