Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lockout Day: Like around 40 or Something? Whatever, ABS!!!!!

FUCK YOU CHRIS HIGGINS STOP BEING SO FUCKING PRETTY!


It's late and I'm going to MOTHER FUCKING DISNEYLAND TOMORROW! Of course I can't sleep because DISNEYLANDDDJADADBCKSBCBSKVBASDBK!!!!!! Also, GIANTS!!! CMNSDBCKASBDCKABSHCASDCHSADBCASDMBNCVADSKJ.

Yes, I have been drinking. Beer + coffee at 11pm is not a good combo. Oh well. Here's pictures of Chris Higgins abs again!!!

I love Chris Higgins! He just keeps giving it up. He's like a cheap hooker with a coke problem. He also has a lot of daddy issues. I'm cool with this, as long I get to drool over his delicious abs I DO NOT CARE!!!! One day I will lick those glorious abs. I will then be promptly taken to Canadian jail, which is like regular jail but with a Tim Horton's inside. IT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTH IT BY THE WAY!

These photos are from the Bieksa's Buddies hockey charity thing or whatever. They come from SedinTwins on Tumblr. She's doing God's work. I love her. Seriously, call me.

"Is anyone looking that I took my jersey off yet?"

"Oh yea, they're totally looking! OK act sassy!"

"OK now pose so they can get the shot."

"Yea, I know. I give the people what they want"
I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW! END THIS FUCKING LOCKOUT I NEED TO SEE MORE CHRIS HIGGINS OH MY FUCKING GOD!

This photo is from Sachi-Wick who is also fucking awesome.

Just act casual, like you have no idea your abs are showing. Yesss, that's how mama likes it.
She also got this pic, which is just so sexy.
Sex hair, ridiculous blue eyes, and abs created by the Gods. Fuck me, seriously...
My favorite picture though is this one from http://bey0ndthesestars.tumblr.com/

"Here's your pen back citizen. You're welcome."
Why is this picture my favorite? Because it's such a creeper pic. It's super voyeuristic, and I dig that shit. It's like that creepy grainy picture you get from spying through someone's window late at night. It's sexual and violent. It's kind of freaky and it turns me on.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

Someone stop me please.

End this lockout before I'm arrested, or hospitalized.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment