Tuesday, May 14, 2013

OGOP Does Anaheim: Game 7 Style!

Sunday I attended Game 7 in Anaheim, which concluded one of the most ridiculous hockey weeks of my life. I attended 4 hockey games in 6 days, which included two trips down to Orange County. With a Kings game today at Staples, that makes 5 games in 8 days (yikes!). The things I do for hockey, and creeping, which was the primary reason behind both trips down to Anaheim. So without further adieu, here's OGOP's inaugural creeping on the playoffs post!

(This post is best read while listening to this slightly ridiculous but also awesome Red Wings rap song)



 I beautiful Honda "Ponda" Center. This is literally the only nice thing I will say about the Ducks.

 What an epic pre-game party! 

 Let's do this! 

 Arena built in 1993, jumbotron built in 1972. 

 Jimmy Howard Butt Shot. 
Zero shame. 

No idea what's going on here. 

Cory Emmerton's face. 

 Hey Val! 
So glad you actually showed up to this game! 

 I see you judging me Justin. 

 GOOSEGASM. 

 Yea we all know who I was here to see. 

 I really wish the glass wasn't there because just once I want to touch Zetterberg's hair/beard. 

 I know.....

 Same. 

 I GOT A BRUNNER SMILEY PICTURE! 

 Live action shot! 
This may have been Teemu's last NHL game ever, and I'm happy to say I was there. 
Teemu Forever. 

Gustavsson went bare handed on Justin Abdelkader. 
Hot. 

 Second handshake line I've seen live in less than a week! 

 Of course I went to the glass to get a better view. 
Eat shit Ducks. 

BYE! 
Honestly, it's too bad all the Ducks fans left because they were basically saluting every Red Wings fan that came there to troll them. 

Here's some more game pics and gifs, and some other nonsense from the Internets of this glorious day! 

 "Yes I didn't fuck up!" 

 The most asshat pic ever! 

 Corey Perry tears are delicious. 

 Justin Abdelkader scored a short handed breakaway goal...

 I'm so glad he celebrated like he found out he wasn't the father. 

 I repeat JUSTIN ABDELKADER SCORED A SHORT HANDED BREAKAWAY GOAL. 

 Not from the game but.....ABBY BUTT! 

 Ben Lovejoy having a Goosegasm! 

 I love you so much Justin Abdelkader! 

 Wait how did this get in here?....

 YOU GOT KRONWALLED

 What a fucking hilarious goal. 
LOL HILLER 

EAT SHIT DUCKS 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 comments:

  1. LET'S GO RED WINGS!! more pics of my Henny Z please ;) so jealous you got to go! I live in Chicago and don't know if i'll be able to afford tickets to this round...I hope so! If not, this Red Wings bar I go to gives out free red jello shots everytime they score a goal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z was skating around so fast it was hard to get pics lol I feel your pain on those Hawks tickets. I'm planning a midwest trip next season and their tickets are crazy expensive! I might have to check that bar out on my trip too lol

      Delete